Girls, do you tend to rate guys too?

Like many dudes do rate most girls, do you girls do the same? Just wondering, you know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, of course we do, how else would we describe how hot that guy was.

What Girls Said 6

• My friends and I do...but its not just off of looks. We combine looks and personality and then give him a number based off of how "datable" he is to us.

• Sometimes :)

• i don't know my friends and I are more- "hes a babe" if he's hot and if he's not we don't really say thing

we don't really say oh 10/10 or 5/10 or stuff like that

• yeah, we say things like, "wow he's hot" "look at his BODY" "oh DAMN" "look over thERE"

• of course. we are human

• yes of course. not by a number system though

What Guys Said 3

• Absolutely and the older you get the more you tend to do just that hehehe

• they rate and judge us gentlemen all the time - harshly too. its because women are the more selective/shallow gender you see.

• Not true women can be attracted to a range of different types of men that other women may not at all find attractive. While men generally find what is hot to other men hot to them to. That is why guys are always complaining about why hot girls date guys that they themselves deem unattractive. (but of course there are always the exceptions).

• just speaking the truth as I know it, miss.

• That's a shame, whatever it is that woman did to you.

• its human nature. no female wants to the be with a weak male like a little stick. nature will sort him out later. sadly this is just how me are so if your not "hot" as girls say then you better join the army or get strong no woman likes a weakling.