Guys and girls with tattoos?

OK so I have a few tattoos but I wonder what guys thought of them on girls..i love them on guys so what are your thoughts on girls and tattoos

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• just know what you're getting. it shouldn't be a huge bad thing or good thing. as long as you get something you like and it's classy, there shouldn't be an issue.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• On girls I like them if they have purpose. If its something lame like a cute little butterfly or something it kind of offends me because I feel like it was just done because tattoos are becoming more popular. On guys same thing. If they are done because its in his personality and life style to have ink it looks good but if he gets a barbed wire ring around his bicep or something its offensive. The reason its offensive is because I'm going to have full sleeves on each arm and plenty more on my chest back hands etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like tattoos period. On guys or girls. I've never seen one that didn't look trashy.

1|0
    1|2
  • nahhh, girls with tattoos tend to be easy so I just take it as a warning sign

1|1
    1|0
    • i actually don't believe that is true I have 2 tattoos and I'm not easy at least I don't think I am

• Show All
    • alright so not having sex in 3 years is easy

• well good for you that not easy, its still not a gamble I'm going to take

• If they're professionally and tastefully done, sure, it looks good. I happen to like the Kat von D look.

0|0
    0|1
    • Kat von D is pretty chill and nice, at least she was when I spent 10 minutes with her.

• Show All
    • She's average height, perhaps slightly taller, but when I met her she was wearing insanely tall shoes. She was at least a few inches taller than my boyfriend, who's 6 feet tall.

• Huh, maybe she was wearing flats when I saw her. It was several years ago, so I don't remember too clearly.

• I like them.

0|1
    0|1
  • i don't like tattoos on anybody. How can anybody do that to their bodys?

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• I love tasteful, well done, meaningful tattoos on both genders. I see them both as works of art and personal expression.

0|1
    0|1
  • Love love love them! My boyfriend has 7, all of which are on his arms. Not sleeves or anything trashy though. There is such a thing as too much ink.

0|1
    0|1