Do girls like guys with long hair or not?

I have been told by some dudes with shaved hair that girls prefer guys with short hair but I don't like 2 have short hair I'm more comfortable with my long hair but what they said makes me less confident about myself so I'd like 2 know from the girls if they like long hair on guys or not and by the way the icon is my own personal pic because I know some would say it depends on the guy himself or on his hair type so I can get a straight answer.

0|0
13|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I adore long hair on guys. But only if it's well taken care of and suites your face shape. Long hair suites you, but I say I concur with MagicalSally... The style is just so outdated and you have a lot of split ends.

This is considered healthy hair:

link

link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Most girls prefer short hair, but some girls like long hair. So overall, it's better to do what makes you happy. But you just need to keep in mind that some girls won't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

Dealbreaker because it's a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk this way! No lol but your hair looks very good long. I personally don't know what girl wouldn't like her guy to have beautiful long hair. Don't feel less confident about it because it actually makes you stand out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not LONG, but I like shaggy :) Most of the guys I like have shaggy style hair, though I will admit all three guys I like right now have short hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I like longer hair, around ear length.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh, I don't like it like, reeeeally long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of hair past the chin for guys, in general. As you said, there are exceptions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not your hairstyle. It's too 80's for me. And your hair quality really doesn't look all that great.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't like long hair on guys. I also think you'd look better with short hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. I prefer short hair on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to dislike long hair on men. OK I thought Lorenzo Lamas was hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tthem. But I also have friends who don't. So depends.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think I would look ridiculous with long hair so I'd never grow it out. Some guys make it work though if you're going for the rock star look. It depends on YOU. Girls aren't all the same. Some like long hair, some don't.

There's a good quote: "Be your best self." Think about it for a few minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have long hair and I never really had trouble meeting girls but I would say that most women definitely seem to prefer my hair shorter. I've never had it shaved or buzzed super short so I can't really comment on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • have you ever seen highlander? know how much head that guy gets?

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn! You be lookin like Margaret Smith with taht do dawg!

For real man...

0|0
    0|0