How often do you find that most clothes don't fit you?

The world has all these set standards, but they aren't even universal. WTF.

Is this a problem most guys and girls have?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have issues finding clothes that are small enough because I'm 5'0 and 32-23-33. Things are always too long and waistbands are always too big. I did find some jeans that fit me well when I shopped at a consignment store. They were random unknown brands. One pair I bought was size 00 and the other size 3. Sizing really needs to be more standard. An when I buy womens workout clothes I have to buy the smallest sizes because if crazy US sizing to make all the fat people feel better about their sizes. Calling a size by a smaller number than it really is. Worst example of this is in disneyland, a x large is really called a medium. Seriously...

What Girls Said 9

• Often.

Thanks to the US vanity sizing you can't trust labels to tell you the truth.

What's a six is actually labeled a 4, etc, etc.

So I do my shopping online- European & Asian fashion stores.

• I usually have a problem with shirts. Extra small shirts are skin tight and show my cleavage, but small shirts are too loose and baggy on me. I wish there was a semi-extra small or something.

Thankfully I've never had a problem with jeans, skirts, etc.

• They're like never small enough it's ridiculous. not everyone in the USA is borderline obese.

• Most jeans don't fit me since I'm pear-shaped. My waist is kinda small but my hips and thighs are really curvy. It doesn't help that I'm short...so finding a good pair of jeans is an impossible task for me.

Whatever, I'll stick with leggings and jeggings. Stretchy is good.

• Pants are the hardest for me since they're 98% of the time too long /= and not every store sells petite so usually I have to end up hemming them myself.

• I can never find jeans haha

• Quiet often but it's not because I gained weight it's because a size that fit me last year has been shrunk down cause society claims we should be getting thinner

• I am sort of confused...

Size or Style?

• This is why tailors exist...

What Guys Said 1

• Most of the clothes I own are actually too big now.