Is this a sign that you like her?

if you are a guy, you catch a girl looking at you and smile, then you walk over right away trying to talk to her. is that a sign that you like her? (me and him kinda work together)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes if he walks over after that it means he thinks your interested and he is interested back. But now I have a question are we guys reading the signs right. I had a girl smile at me and look at me as I passed her. My friend pointed it out. The looking at me was done with my back to her so I couldn't see it. So I walked up to her the next time I saw and started talking to her. So do girls realy like guys when they smile and look at them?

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't necessarily mean he likes her, but he is probably trying to be friendly, and is probably interested in her.

What Girls Said 2

• He could just find you interesting but not looking for a relationship. He could just see you as a friend at first.keep that in mind

• may be he likes you, and may be he is friendly and interest to know more about you.

i think this is a positive step anyway,.and you can take advantage from it.

Good Luck :)