How to hide the shiny forehead?

OK so Where I work I am outside for 8-9hours, and am in a hot car 3-4hours. I wear my bangs clipped up because if I don't...well it gets ugly. But my problem is even when I have foundation and powder on, I still get a shinny (not from sweat.) forehead. This is just my skin type even after I was my face and use toner I still get the shin. So anyone know what I can do to prevent or last through the day?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to a dermatologist to get the final verdict, but you may have some oily secretion, which is very common but does tend to defy all attempts at controlling shine with make-up. There are a variety of different medicated topical products to use for about four weeks then afterward you're basically fine. (The catch is you need a medical prescription, lol.) It will be more difficult to manage a skin regimen in the summer months (obviously), but a good dermatologist will provide a differentiated skin regimen for you to work with year-round. ;-)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Instead of make up, you can carry around oil wipes which absorb the oil from the surface of your skin which causes the shinyness. I have this problem too, and this works for me. They don't cause any change in the texture of your skin and you can get them at a drugstore such as walmart for under 10$.

• Carry a powder compact and put a little on your forehead when it gets shiny. I've been doing this since I was 13, works like a charm.

• I can only do that on the car ride, which usually when I don't need it. During the workig part of work, I seriously don't have a break where I could do that. =o other wise I would!

• if you are in to makeup...compact powder will do..

but if you aren't exfoilte your voice...and don't moisturize...your face will be dry for some time...but I think the powder would be more help ful...or wipes.

• Blotting papers