How can you tell if you are a good looking person or not?

I know this may sounds like commons sense and it may sound like a silly question, but sometimes I have wonder how do you know if you are good looking... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Get on chat roulette and just have girls rate you one after the other xD I did that once, stayed in the range of 3 to 7, even got an 8 once or twice. OK, that's kind of a ridiculous range I know, but it just shows you that everyone thinks different people look sexy in their own ways. A lot of guys don't like girls with glasses or braces, but for some reason I get turned on by that! (im a natural nerd lol). So like what RimandLea said, you can't just hear "Youre good looking" or "Youre ugly" once and decide that that's what you are, that's ridiculous. Don't listen to people that say you're ugly, that's just something America uses to put people down and try to keep them in their place. F*ck that! Do your thing bro! :D