How do guys define a hot girl?

What do guys mean when they refer to a girl as hot exactly?

Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Young and thin, but with defined breasts and hips. Long hair, small nose, round cheekbones, plump lips, small chin and narrow jaw. Long legs help, but some guys like petite girls. Hair color depends on the guy.

• "...with defined breasts"

Defined! Exactly. It's not the size, but the shape.

• It completely depends on the Guy, between me and my best mates (4 of us) we all have completely and I mean completely different tastes, If you dress well to your body shape, and have regular exercise activity as one thing all my mates seem to like in girls is some form of physical activity (not necessarily to lose weight, but it makes you look healthier appearance wise. Things like netball, basketball, indoor soccer, or evening jog) it makes a difference, you'll notice it and so will the guys

What Guys Said 1

• Guys define a hot girl the same way a girl defines a hot guy...attractive face and a body that is in excellent shape.

What Girls Said 4

• Different guys have different definitions of hot...some think think girls are hot, some think big girls are hot, some thinks blondes, others think red heads, some think natural, others fake. it just depends on the guy.

• It means they go straight to Bonerland when they see her.

• Any girl that gets his mojo going.

• They want to get their little pee pee's wet.