Does your girlfriend look better with or without makeup?

Honestly. I know most of you will be like "yeah, yeah looks better without". But what do you really think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women look better with a little makeup, but many overdo it way too much. Most guys are a little "prouder" being with a girl who looks good in public with makeup. And to some extent in private, also. But there are a lot of guys who feel pretty good being in private with a girl who is comfortable without makeup at least a good part of the time. It gives the guy a feeling like the girl is being more honest with him by trusting his opinion of her without makeup. And as much as most guys like seeing the girl with makeup, not wearing it (sometimes) gives him a chance to really see the girl he is interested in, and we like that.

What Guys Said 5

• To be completely honest...

...EVERY female looks better with a well-done makeup job.

But, going all-natural is better than a sub-par makeup job.

So the flow-chart from least to greatest, is:

sub-par makeup job -> all-natural -> well-done makeup job.

Hopefully I helped you understand the whole make-up perception by men. :)

• Well, I don't have one but my ex-girlfriend did, but she didn't wear normal makeup. She only ever wore eyeliner, like, thick as f*** eyeliner, on the bottom eyelids. And I loved it, it was unique =] She put on other makeup occasionally, when we were gonna do something special, but I didn't really notice a difference. She mostly did it 'cos I did it, hahaha.

• A little bit looks best on her.

• I like that you are honest about it...

Some dudes will say.."oh, without makeup she looks so good..." when then know...that she looks radiant and more put together with some one...

but who am I to critisize.."to each his own."

• All girls look better with makeup unless, it is an odd makeup, and not compatible with your look.

• When I will have a girlfriend, I would probably let you know

Untill then I like girls without makeup - maybe a little like a lip colour(red one) or mascara and eye lashes and a bit rose on cheeks makes a girl look even more pretty to me.

But anything too much is total turn off .

What Girls Said 3

• we alllllll look better with makeup ! :D

• My boyfriend likes me better with makeup, he's told me so. He loves red lipstick.

• lol...well I am no ones gf..

and I wear make up..

but I must say to me...it makes face skin and face flawless...with it off...i have some discoloration...shiny nose...and dark circles lol...make up helps smooth it out.