Guys what do you think about cellulite?

Women are so obsessed with good looking legs and ass, but only the lucky ones don't have any cellulite.

Is it a big turn off? Do you even care?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cellulite doesn't really bother me unless it's in an unusual place. The legs and butt are pretty normal. Honestly, I'd be lying if I said I didn't care, but it doesn't weigh against a girl if I'm trying to gauge how attractive she is, unless it's like cottage cheese in a shopping bag. One of my past girlfriends had cellulite on her legs. I didn't fondle her any less because of it or consider it "gross," and I considered her very beautiful.

What Guys Said 2

• doesn't bother me

• I've read somewhere that 90% of all girls are going to get cellulite some point in their lives so it doesn't really bother me.

What Girls Said 2

• Pretty much all women have cellulite. Pretty normal, and from my experience, most men don't really care that much.

• I have cellulite and it sucks. Eating right, using firming creams and jumping rope helps a lot though.

My sister said she was dating this guy and they showed a girl on TV with cellulite and he commented negatively on it. And her cellulite was maybe 1/10th of what my sister has on the back of her thighs and she felt really awkward. They'd slept together and he never noticed and thought her body was perfect. Go figure.

It also helps if you're dating a taller guy because he never generally looks down that far or if you're in flattering lighting.

• Ive read that exfoliating that area twice a week, and using an antiaging body wash helps too.

• Alright sweet, thank you. :)