Do you know about coffee enemas?

I was wondering if they work without the caffeine? also what type of nozzle etc should I use for the enema kit and where can I get those (for cheap especially)

got any other ideas for a healthy body?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I have heard they're not that beneficial and it's claims are not supported, your supposed to get one when your like 50 or something but, it's not really useful to us now

Penn & Teller: Bullsh*t did an episode on it

Just giving my input

• I think if you just drank a bunch of coffee it'd do about the same. Coffee always rips my gut up.

• ideas for a healthy body? oh I got one, don't put coffee up your ass

• lol douche

• i can't find any studies supporting coffee enemas for anything, at all. did my research maybe you should have done yours

• wow maybe you should have an open mind and actually research more than five f***ing seconds. just f*** off

• I remember reading that Janet Jackson was into 'em back in the 90's. I imagine any old enema kit will suffice.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, my mom did them occasionally on me and my sisters when we were sick as kids. Never again though. :S They still work without the caffeine, you can mix something else with the water. I don't know of any exact sites but Google showed this- link

My mom is now a colon hydro-therapist (she does colonics). They're great for decreasing bloating, water weight, clearing your skin, and just overall digestive health. They're similar to enemas.

• what is colon hydro therapy? it cheap?

• Obviously...

• and just shoot water?