Guys, do you understand what a girl views as attractive?

I honestly have no idea, I thought I did but sometimes I just can't understand it.

This is solely aimed at physical appearence not personality. At least from here when I see girls post what they find attractive in a guy it seems like its completely different than what I would imagine. The guys they post tend to be either really girlie looking guys, or what you would not imagine as anything more than average.

Makes me think I have zero idea if I am even remotely attractive, I just can't guess girls taste

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly looks don't really mean that much. As long as you aren't horribly disfigured or with some freakish attribute, you could be considered attractive. Some girls look for people with "puppy" faces, some for butt chins, some for blue eyes, the list goes on and on. What sets a guy apart though will 9/10 times be his personality. You could be the most proportionate, heaven sent piece of man meat on the planet, but if you're a jerk no one will take you. Not for the long term anyways, one night stands and related are a different story.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I like tall guys with broad shoulders and a nice smile :)

+ a great personality of course

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't have a damned clue. I've given up on trying.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think girls like tall guys and kool, but not players nor d-bags and stuff like that

0|0
    0|0
  • YES...I totally know what women want and what they don't want

otherwise I won't be getting laid uptil now ;-)

0|0
    0|0