Guys only like thin girls?

is it true that guys only go for thin girls? I'm not fat, but my legs aren't stick thin either. they're toned from cycling, but this gives them a fuller shape when I'm wearing leggings/skinny jeans. is this gross? and if it is.. anyway I can lose the muscle mass?

Most Helpful Guy

• Give me the choice between 30 lbs underweight and 30lbs overweight, I'll take the over every time. And you can add whatever number you want into that formula, my answer will be the same.

What Guys Said 8

• Where did you hear guys only like thin? Why do you think there are so many songs out there about girls with big butts? And why outside of fashion, girls with curves are idolized? This question has been asked hundreds of times before on this site and every time guys always say WE WANT CURVES

• Not at all. I guess there are some that say they only would date thin girls but the same goes for girls. I see girls on here say "I only date thin guys because I'm thin so I want my partner to be thin". IMO that is just crap. For the most part people are more attracted to thinner, more fit people but those who say they'd only date thin people because they themselves are thin are just trying to make an excuse to restrict their dating pool to more attractive people. I personally find girls who are more average sized very attractive. I feel like I say this a lot, but you don't have to look like a supermodel to be attractive.

• This must be true because only anorexic girls have boyfriends and husbands.

• I like thin girls, sure. I also like average sized girls, though, being average sized isn't going to bother anyone. It's when you get into being chubby that you'll have issues.

• where's the line between average/chubby ?

• It's subjective. Think about it the same way that the Supreme Court defines p*rn: you know it when you see it.

• I don't think there is a correct answer to what all guys like. We aren't all the same and our tastes vary. Thin is probably more sought after thanks to the efforts of the media. I'm mostly attracted to the thin, toned, athletic, and average (not fat) body types. Although with the horrible obesity rates I'm not sure what "average" really equates to anymore.

• Guys only like roughly height/weight proportional. If you deviate from the "zone" too much, generally we won't go for you.

Give me your height and I'll give you the weight range I'd consider kosher.

• i'm 5'3 haha

• oh ohkay ha ha thanks, I'm about 118lbs.

• I don't think you should lose a pound. Toned, full legs are very sexy. It's not gross at all. We want you to look like a woman, not a child. Don't change a thing.

• Thin girls can be more elegant (like catwalk models) but thicker ones are actually sexier. Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian are well known sex icons. Brazilian women are usually thicker than europeans yet they have much sexier bodies.

• I would go for a thicker girl than a really skinny girl any day. I personally think thicker thighs like girls who play softball and stuff are really hot. You also shouldn't want to lose muscle mass because of answers you get on this site. Every guy has his own preference and not all guys like thinner girls.

• Yay for someone liking athletic girls!

Although I'm not athletic...so this doesn't affect me:/

• I'm sure a lot of guys like athletic girls and I'm sure if you aren't athletic it's not really a problem either. It all depends on the girl.

What Girls Said 6

• Once when I was hanging with my friends they asked me which female celebrity I thought had the hottest, most perfect body.

My answer was Jessica Simpson, a la Dukes of Hazzard: link link

Every guy in the room agreed that was pretty much a perfect body.

Now, that only speaks for my guy friends, but I'm sure plenty others agree.

• Just a FYI--you DONT wanna atttempt to lose muscle mass(maybe avoid certain exercises which increase it in specific areas, though). The reason this is important is the more muscle mass you have the more calories your body burns, even while resting. It's a much better problem to have more muscle than you might wish than fat--& you will be more prone to gain fat if you lose muscle.

• Observation: are all remotely curvy girls and heavier single?

No.

So no, men like all different shapes and sizes.

• I'm thin. And it's not most guys taste. You're gonna get answers from guys saying they like "thick girls with curves"

• i think you do look good like that.

• Alot of the dudes on here say things for shock value and "credit"

I think given a skinny girl or overweight girl, most guys in real life will choose skinny. A lot of dudes are into skinny/thin anyhoo

• Yeah that's probably mostly correct.

• Yes, guys only go for thin girls.

No average, chubby, muscular, overweight or non thin girls has EVER in the history of time been able to get a mans attention, get into a relationship, get married and have kids

• I wouldn't consider myself thin and I have the hottest boyfriend ever. He likes curvy girls and he's ripped. He doesn't like stick thin girls because he thinks they look sick. This is a ludacris statement.

• You clearly can't sense sarcasm

• Hahaha. Some people just take everything too literal on here.

• I'm with kaythanksbye. I'm small...I think you'll get a lot of answers going your way.