Are you the one of a kind in your family?

Me, for instance, relatively taller and skinny whereas my family members are normal. My mom and sister are curvy and of normal weight. Everything suits them, me on the other hand, I like shopping but its hard to find clothes that suit my body...

How do you feel and how do you cope?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm we all kind of look alike. One can easily tell that we are all related without even asking or being told. I have the same body type as my mum. The same goes for my little sister. She's only 4 but I can already see that she will take on my mum's body type. Our facial features do look alike.

the only difference is am more smarter and nicer than my mum. I don't know about my sister since she's still young. But she's more likely to have a bad temper as she grows older .. am the opposite of that.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm the black sheep of the family. Anything I do, they disagree with. Anything I say, is disrespectful to them. So I just cut them out of my life now that I'm old enough to do so.

• I'm the odd ball, my brother and 2 sisters all look nothing like me, they have brown eyes and dark brown hair, me? I have Hazel eyes and and a lighter shade of brown hair. And I was the fattest baby of all my siblings when I was born too.

• Yeah, I think so. I'm the only one besides my brother that is anti-drama, isn't petty, has a good brain, and has the drive to get out and away.

My brother is stubborn as all hell, so it's a battle between him and me on who is the "black sheep".

• Yep, I'm the black sheep. I've never been to prison and don't have babies all over the bay area.

• wow that sounds terrible, all your family members have gone to prison and or have kids that they don't care about? THat's what I got out of your statement.

• Not all my family. Just my siblings.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm kind of the black sheep. I was the only person to go to college thus far, and I appear to be more interested in academics than my sister and cousins.

I'm the only one without a talent. My family is filled with singers, artists, and athletes, but I can't do anything of the sort. I'm not a master of anything.

I'm also the only girl in the past four generations that didn't model (except for when I was a child, but that doesn't count). It's kind of the family business.

• actually, I'm shorter than everyone on my moms side of the family, and most of my dads too (the only person who I was taller then was my dads mom) and both my parents were athletic, they were both cheerleaders in high school, they both took dance classes and my mom danced professionally, and my dad is a roadie now, which takes A LOT of physical strength. as for me, I can't even run a mile without getting tottally winded, and I'm the only person in my entire family interested in art and can draw and paint. not to mention, most of my more distant family is from the south and I was raised with different ideals than them, so politcally and religiously, we don't exactly see eye-to-eye. and yeah, that's pretty much it =P

• Yeah, I'm more realistic. Most people in my family fall into the idealistic, pessimistic or optimistic groupings. I don't. I deal with things when necessary and I'm ridiculously pragmatic, almost to a fault.

• Im just tanner

• well I think I'm the most "obedient" child of all my parents children and they had 5 kids.

I'm the one that always wore the clothes they wanted me to, hung out with the friends they wanted me to, stay home all the time and played cards with my parents, talk to my mom and dad the most and my parents bought me a nice new bike, and also spent the most money on my first car. My dad also thinks I'm the smartest of all his kids because I had the highest GPA in HS and college... and they (my parents) think I"m the nicest of all the kids because I'm the most obedient.