25 Rules For Women (By Men) guys, what do you think?

OK obviously some of those are just supposed to be funny, but in general, what do you think, are they mostly accurate?

1. SportsCenter starts at 11:00 PM and runs an hour. This is a great time to pay bills, put laundry in the dryer or talk to your sister.

2. Two hot dogs and a beer at a baseball game do, in fact, constitute going out to dinner.

3. Unlike you, we essentially want to dress just exactly like all our friends. Thus, you need not go much further than the Gap, J. Crew or the local Patagonia store.

4. If we see you in the morning and at night, why call us at work?

5. Butthead is the smart one.

6. Is it too much to ask to have the bra match the underwear?

7. You probably don't want to know what we're thinking about.

8. Silence does not need to be filled with discussions about "us" and "the relationship".

9. Things you can help with: the Sunday crossword, yard work, the dishes, cleaning, and grocery shopping.

10. Things you should let us do alone: figuring out where we are, watching anything on TBS, playing cards, smoking cigars and picking out the beer.

11. Socks never constitute a gift.

12. Department stores and malls were designed so that when you want to look at bed linen, shower curtains or handbags, there are always some speakers, tires or sporting equipment nearby.

13. We don't know anything about handbags. Don't even ask.

14. We did water the plants. They died anyway. Nobody knows why this happens.

15. Even if you think he's cute, Kevin Costner can't act.

16. Of course, neither can Elle McPherson, but she had the good sense to do "Sirens" rather than "Waterworld."

17. Curley is the bald one.

18. Compromise does not mean that we abandon our position in favor of yours.

19. Sports Illustrated is a better magazine than Cosmopolitan. Just accept that.

20. It's in neither your interest nor ours to take "The Quiz" together.

21. Unless you are willing to follow the careers of Mo Vaughn, Cal Ripken, David Robinson, Michael Jordan, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Chris Farley, don't expect us to know what Helen Gurley Brown, Hilary Clinton, Naomi Wolf or your mother are up to.

22. Sex on a weeknight is generally welcome. Three hours of post-coital conversation is not.

23. Dinner out is a pretty good birthday present. Two tickets to a ball game are even better.

24. No, you can't have the remote control.

25. If you must take us with you into Victoria's Secret, never, ever leave us alone. All the old fat ladies make mean faces at us and only add to our discomfort.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) Yes

2) Yes

3) I am never going shopping with you, ever

4) Yes

5) Yes

6) It all comes off, I could care less

7) I cannot read minds, so just telling me is great

8) Thank you

9) Yes, the rest are all your job though

10) Don't EVER buy the wrong kind of beer, and never 6 packs.

11) They are not gifts for us, but gifts for you

12) Not going

13) Correct

14) F***plants

15) Not a man crush of mine

16) Nice rack

17) Yes

18) Fine, then I get to try a new position tonight

19) Yes

20) Not happening

21) Good

22) Correct and correct.

23) Or a sports car for myself that you can ride in

24) #1 rule of all time

25) Again, not going to the mall with you

What Guys Said 4

• This is pure gold, lol.

• LOL

• That's hilarious.

• I thought some of them were hilarous too

• Too many stereotypes:didn't read. :P

What Girls Said 1

• Judging from your list, I would not date you or your gf..

. SportsCenter starts at 11:00 PM and runs an hour. This is a great time to pay bills, put laundry in the dryer or talk to your sister.

No one needs an activity to keep them occupied just because you have a show. 11 pm, id be walking anyways.

hot dogs are disgusting, but I don't eat dinner, so its not even an issue.

i do not care how my friends dress & I don't shop for anyone at the gap- child labor.

I don't use phones.

5. Butthead is the smart one.

Is that your reference point for intelligence?

What difference does underwear make- tho I like things to match, why do you care.

I like knowing what everyone is thinking about. iPeople fascinate me. I hate being asked tho& I would of course, never ask that question, tho. its invasive& irritating. If someone wants to tell me, they will. Altho.. If you could never say what you are thinking about.. it stars to look like you can't handle thinking.

. Silence does not need to be filled with discussions about "us" and "the relationship".

I like silence, its a good skill to have.

I don't need your permission, to do yard work, or dishes.

if you don't know where you are- you obviously need help. I don't drink bear. if you can't play cards that would make you antisocial & boring...or sexist.

Socks..why would I buy socks..

Again, I don't go to malls.

I use a back pack. hand bags are retarded & pointless. you can't fit anything important in them.

Yea I accidentally killed a lant a guy gave to me. I locled it in storage& expected it to be OK 6 months later.. feel bad.

kevin costner is bald & has a pot belly& sucks at acting. .. & dances with wolves was extremely bigoted.

• 16. Of course, neither can Elle McPherson, but she had the good sense to do "Sirens" rather than "Waterworld."

EllaMc-Who..?

17. Curley is the bald one.

Everyone knows who the stooges are..

Isn't your post about her submitting to your position.. ?

magazines are just sensational mind rot. who cares which one.

20. It's in neither-

• Well.. people often use male when they are female, female when they are male.. I suppose the fact you thought this was funny, sort of biased me, into thinking you are a guy.

• yeah.. took that waaaay too seriously.