Guys what do you look for in a girl?

The above statement pretty much summarize my question. What is it that you guys look for in a girl that you think is hard to find?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some one kind, funny, intelligent, and willing to try new things. Someone who will stimulate me on all levels as much as I try to stimulate them. And most importantly a girl with (metaphorical) balls, someone willing to take an initiative in conversations and activities. Not just passively wait for me to start and stop conversations, actions and set topics.

~Ler, message me at if this helped, if not tell me what you think

• All of your needs are reasonable. But can you answer this. As an example you met a girl online or someone you've been talking to but only chilled twice would you use the word "sexy" a lot to maybe try to get with her as in only for sex? Or will there be another reason for you to use that word? I mean us girls like to hear things like that but why over do it? Is it that you're only attracted to her looks or that you're interested in her that you're doing what you think make her feel good?

• Hmm when you put it that way it doesn't sound so bad. Lol I guess I was getting worried about the wrong things. Thanks that really helped. I really needed to hear that :-)

• I'm glad I could help :)

What Guys Said 2

• Enthusiastic, positive, upbeat (but not overbearing), can have a serious discussion without thinking it awkward, and understands fundamental human biology.

• Hmm wow fundamental human biology was one thing I didn't think matters to guys, but I guess it does.

• I would take these a lot more seriously if you didn't post as Anonymous. What do you have to hide!?

What Girls Said 1

• Good question!

• Thank you, I've been thinking a lot lately about this matter