Girls- Do you realize we can see right through the linen white dresses?

I've noticed the fashion trend this summer for girls is the white linen skirts or dresses. I'm just wondering if ladies realize that everybody can see your thong right through the dress as clear as daylight? Not that I mind, I just have to believe they know and don't care.

Most Helpful Girl

• that's why they wear slips

and to that girl that said the comments about mirrors, not all mirrors show see through dresses esp if you don't get that much sun coming into your room

• Alternative light sources...flashlights..camera flashes...do not make excuses!

• lol I'm going to shine a flashlight at my skirt every time

• Do it...the next time you have a power outage..use a flashlight..so you know what you are going out in...it makes one hell of a difference (dramatic pause)

What Girls Said 4

• I think a lot of girls are aware of this, so they wear fancy lingerie or a slip underneath.

• Well most girls would know I think but it does usually happen in a store you try on the dress and the lighting makes it look opaque and the same thing at home in the mirror, before leaving the house most girls just look in the mirror with one kind of lighting. It has happened to me twice where I look in the mirror and it isn't see through at all and then a friend will tell they can see my underwear it is really embarrassing :/

• I'm aware of this issue, and that's why I don't wear them.

• Speaking of which...I know you are probably not a fan of a group called "Killswitch Engage" and props if you do...but I was just curious as to what you think of the white dresses that the girls are wearing in the songs "Rose of Sharyn" and.."My Last Serenade"...would you ever wear those..?

• I would never wear any white dress. I'm as pale as a ghost, so white looks terrible on me. I won't even wear white at my wedding.

• Yes! They have mirrors at their home you know.

What Guys Said 1

• I think that is the point...