Guys, what's your opinion on TOMS shoes?

I've always wanted to get a pair of TOMS, and I was thinking about getting the classic light pink colored ones. Guys, do you like the style of TOMS shoes on girls?(:

Oh and if you didn't know, every time you buy a pair of TOMS shoes, a pair is donated to a child in need. Isn't that awesome?!(:

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Got a link to a pic?

• Look fine to me, but I usually assume anyone wearing toms is a hipster

• Good to know they donate shoes.

But I don't like them.

• Should I know what these are?

• The only shoes that make a woman seem more attractive to a guy are high heels, and that's only because they make her legs look longer. Guys neither notice nor care about anything else, shoe-wise.

• really? my guy friends are always critical about what me and my girls wear, shoes included.

What Girls Said 5

• I love toms. I tried them on but didn't buy until they came out with the non-leather ones. They are super comfy and cute, I had a guy compliment them on a casual movie date. He said "whoa those are cool shoes. They have two point at the toes instead of one" lol he was kind of awkward thatdate but this question just reminded me of that :D don't worry about what others think of your shoes, do you see how many people wear uggs even though they are commonly thought of as the cockroaches of ugly shoes. They just don't die out. Hope this helps!

• Male opinions aside, Toms are awesome! I bought my first pair last month and loved them so much I went and bought another. They're the most comfortable shoes ever.

• You're going to base whether you spend $45-$60 on shoes off of what guys on GirlsAskGuys like or do or don't approve of?

If YOU like them, get them. They don't notice these little irrelevant things that girls notice. They aren't going to notice if they're TOMS, Bobs, Jimmy Choo or Coach.

If you want them, buy them. Guys on here pay attention to things guys in real life don't, which is why most of them are single(no offense)

• It's nice of them - donations, but the shoes themselves are really ugly. Shapeless... :/

• They are overly priced and ugly.