Guys, do you prefer straight hair or wavy hair?

Straight can be either natural or not. I have soft waves and people always tell me I should straighten my hair. I don't want to damage it, so I only straighten my annoying bangs. But I'm curious, straight or wavy?

• Straight
  • Wavy

Most Helpful Guy

• I like straight but that doesn't mean I don't find girls with wavy hair attractive. Each person has a style that looks better for them, and if you think curly hair may look better on you, there's no reason to change it.

What Guys Said 5

• depends on girl...

• It all depends on what you like. My wife for example has naturally curly hair. I like it curly, but she likes it straight so its really up to you. I think if I don't like it I just need to build a bridge and get over it.

• It depend on the girl (and sometimes what she is wearing)

• Wavy > Straight > Curly (boo Curly) :P just in terms of preference. But whatever.

• I can honestly say wavy hair makes any girl look 3 times hotter, at least for me

What Girls Said 3

• Rock that wavy hair. People always told me to straighten my hair, but it was so thick that it looked ridiculous. If you straighten it regularly then go back to curly your hair will be unbelievably frizzy and damanged. You should always just go with your natural hair. (But I understand about the bangs. When I had them I had to straighten them or else they'd curl up and be an inch long :p)

• Curly & wavy hair are best:)

More variety!

We have the option to leave it as it is(curly or wavy) or straighten it

• straight hair is boring. anyone can have straight hair.