What is the best acne treatment?

What is the best product for clearing up acne iv tried everything and nothing is working?

Most Helpful Girl

• go see a dermatologist.

You have to stick to something for a while for it to work.

I use cetaphil anti-bacteria bar soap for sensitive skin

Then I use clean and clear astringer that has a little bit of salycid acid in it

Then I use either oil of olay sun block spf 15 for the morning or the night lotion one.

If you have a lot of acne ask your doctor about benza clin

also if you use benza clin, I would recommend only put it at night and put lotion on 15 minutes after it dries.

Also I would recommend that if you aren't already doing it, to just lightly pat your face dry. never rub your face with a towel to dry off the excess water.

And also make sure your hair or bangs is not all over your face. Tie it back most of the time. And also keep your hands from picking your acne.

do more research on google

What Guys Said 3

• TBH, my wife and to a lesser extent I have found dietary/supplement changes have had _far_ more impact then any cleansers that deal with the surface.

Greens+ or a similar product is generally good for you, and had a notable impact on both of our skins.

My wife post having kids was getting bad acne, it has really improved since she started taking maca, though I don't know that it would be my first suggestion for someone your age, though I don't know.

Acne is often triggered by hormonal issues, so if you sort them out, you'll have far, far less. Read up and consider whether you need more zinc, vitamin c, etc.

• I've used Denas apparatus for treating some skin problems - http://www.kalinka-store.com/catalog/18 It is a unique technology which can be used at home and helps treating lots of different health problems including pain management and skincare. I think, it will be interesting for you as well, and might help you too

• Try going to a pharmacist, if you haven't already tried presription type products...

What Girls Said 6

• depends on what kind of acne you have. www.acne.org is a good site for ideas. egg yolk mask is usually pretty effective and cheap.

• Retinol or Retin A should help. Both by prescription.

• Drug Store Stuff...won't always work...i use st.ives and cetaphil...it does a pretty good job...but I recommend if you are seriously in deep sh*t..get to a dermatologist asap.

• Galderma Differiin Gel, wash with Cetaphil. It worked for me. :)

• lemon juice...but just to warn you, it stings like a bitch

• I use AcneFree...its a 3 step system with a spot treatment

It really works..i dnt have that much acne like barly any but when I get some I use that stuff and it really works lol