Girls that wear lots of makeup?

(disclaimer: I am not jealous, this isn't a personal attack on a certain person, I am just curious If I'm the only one)

For example girls that wear this amount of more make up daily : link ( I don't even know who she is, I'm just using this picture as an example) obviously she is wearing a fair amount of make up ( foundation, concealer, pencil eye-liner, liquid eye-liner, mascara, fake lashes, lipstick and her eyebrows are mostly drawn on). Personally I think that is a lot of make up to wear but I find it frustrating when loads of people class that as beautiful to me that isn't beauty it's just a mask. What's your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear any makeup. I can't put it on right so I look ridiculous. Plus I don't like how I look with makeup (even when someone who knows what they're doing puts it on). It always makes my eyes look smaller and my eyes are one of my best features. I'm not pretty or anything, but I think that I look a lot better without makeup. I probably could do with some concealer, but I'd really rather not have to mess with it and worry about getting it on everything my face touches.

Besides, beauty really is on the inside. If people judge you by your face (or what they think is your face, because some people just have natrually colorful eyelids...) then they're not worth anything. :p

What Guys Said 13

• i agree if I wake up and you don't look as you look with makeup on = turn off! ill get a taxii for you

anyways. the less makeup the better. but there is nothing wrong with a girl who takes care of there

face... watch videos with michelle pham on youtube. she is amazing about keeping your face clean

anyways the least the better

• That's gross. And I agree, it's a mask, not her.

• I personally think that looks wicked awesome although I am not usually a fan of lipstick and if she is wearing a lot of make up it is not obvious

• No girls that wear lots of make up makes feel like they are hiding something

• 1. That's not beautiful.

2. For girls who wear tons of make up and DO look beautiful, it's not a mask, it's an artwork! Art is beautiful and it's the same thing just on a piece of paper instead of a face.

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 10

• wow she has really thick makeup on. It is blended well overall but I don't like the eyebrows. Anyway I wear similar amounts of makeup as she does but mine looks more natural. I make one thin layer rather than many or thick layers. I've had people ask me if I wore makeup other than eye stuff which is always pretty obvious. I wear cream foundation that doubles as a concealer, brow powder because I don't shave my brows or do drag queen shapes. I also wear assorted nude eyeshadows with some deep black liner to make gyaru eyes or I wear smoky eyes. And I've been in the habit of wearing this one pair of fake lashes everyday for the last few weeks. Need to buy more new ones soon. here are some links to my daily eye makeup

link

link

I love these looks but I do them without lenses. My irises are really big and look like lenses if I do the right makeup

And I agree that beauty isn't a mask, it's enhancement. I use it to play up my eyes and lips, not to draw new ones on my face. Hope this helps!

• I don't think it's about quantity so much as it is execution.

In my profile picture I'm wearing face primer, foundation, concealer, bronzer, eye primer, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and lipgloss. But how much does it look like I'm actually wearing?

It just depends on whether or not you like bold looks.

• She's still a pretty girl. She would be probably pretty without the makeup, it's just that makeup emphasizes your features. Makeup for a lot of people, is more about style and presentation than it is about trying to add beauty because you're insecure. Let's put it this way: A woman with a pretty face with a lot of makeup will still be prettier than a barefaced woman with an average face.

• I completely agree. I think people just look fake when they wear a ton of makeup. Makeup is supposed to highlight your natural beauty, not cover it up. As for me, I don't even wear that much on special occasions. On the average day I usually stick to just eyeliner, mascara, sometimes eyeshadow, and if I need to cover up blemishes. Although I am not opposed to wearing none either, I did that today even though my boyfriend came over (which he and many other guys have said girls look best with none to little makeup on). I think it's freaky when girls who wear that much show up without any/not as much on. I've had times where I didn't even recognize girls I saw every day.

• I wear heavy cat eyes, a bit of concealer (I am 16) and cherry red lipstick. That isn't really a lot and I look just as good if not better with no makeup on, but that is just my look and I like it like that :) oh and by the way that girl is a scene queen wannabe, I can tell because she has Kiki kanbals diamonds tattooed on her... Assets. It's just what people want to look like. I'm sure she doesn't wear makeup like that every day just like me. I wear a lot of makeup for my photoshoots but that doesn't mean I wear that much out

More from Girls
5