How can I take care of my hair?

so I basically have the same hair as this girl:

link

or here's another link:

link

and I was wondering how to take care of my hair like she does.

because I have no idea what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have natural wave?

So this is what I tell my clients- Use a good shampoo like, Matrix, Bumble and Bumble, Or Aveda. When you wash ONLY scrub the scalp and when you rinse it will cleanse the rest. Make sure to use a good conditioner every time you shampoo to balance the P.H. in the hair. Only using the conditioner starting about an inch from the scalp to the ends.

Get a deep conditioner and use it once a week...let it sit on for 20 minutes and rinse with cool water. A really good tool is olive oil! You can use a small amount of it and run it through the ends at night every couple days and the natural fats will help mend the ends.

Get regular trims every 6-8 weeks.

If you have a blow dryer get a difusser. Make sure to use a style cream and twist some pieces all over the head and place hair in the difusser. Try not to move it around too much because it causes frizz. And use a medium heat instead of hot. Hope this helped...

• thank you. it did help. and yeah my hair is slightly wavier than the person in the picture

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0