How do you determine bra size?

I think I am a 36c ...but I can fit a 34d perfectly...

i am confused...and the type of bras are different...sometimes I wore like a 42b...

something doesn't make sense...what is the numbers for? I don't understand bras...

Btw I will make a poll to find out the most popular bra size on g.a.g.

So, What's your Bra Size? (poll below)

• Size A
  • Size B
  • Size C
  • Size D
  • E and above
I like how 2 guys wear size E and above. :)
Found out I am a 34 d for real...so thanks for helping people :)

Most Helpful Girl

• To determine your size, the number is the underbust measurement and you measure around just under your t*ts, and the letter size is the overbust measure (so you measure over your nipples at the largest part). You then can look up a table on the internet that will translate to what size that is. So you will find that sizes that are smaller around are sometimes similar, so for example a 30E is similar tit size to a 34C. I hope that makes sense. I used to work in a bra shop. I'm a 36B by the way.

What Guys Said 2

• from my friends I've heard that there's 2 bra sizes that 'fit' them basicly by going for a larger cup and shorter band or smaller cup and longer band. But I think you better ask who can really help you with it what bra you should wear considering its prob not healthy to wear the wrong size. Though if I were to gues id say the middle one is prob the best one for you eg 36c but I don't know really.

• By the size of your cones

What Girls Said 9

• Usually girls tend to wear bras that have bigger straps than they need and cups that are smaller than they need. I'd say if you fit perfectly into a size 34D than you are a 34D.

If you can expand your band on the back more than two fingers worth it's too big for you (the band is too big for you). And if your cups don't embrace your entire breast properly, it cuts into it and it just doesn't feel nice at all. Measure over your breasts around your body, if the measurement is 34 than you're a 34 and a cup size up. The rule is whatever bra you're wearing now (if it's wrong, if you're wearing band size that's too big) is that you go down a band size and go up a cup size...

Hope I helped

=)

(btw, I'm a DD/E...it's not that fun finding a bra Haha)

• Thanks for the Advice.

• U don't think its.fun!? Lol I loooove it! fredricks of hollywood is my faaaav store ever

• But they don't deliver internationally...do they? And if they do the shipping is something like 50 bucks...don't think I'll be buying from them any time soon... :(

• you can always go to victoria secrets and have one of the associates measure you

• There is nooo way you can fit into 42 AND 34. The numbers are how many inches around you ate in the bust area. to get your size take a measuring tape and look up online "how to measure bust" .

• Some bras are diff. It depends on the brand, some brands makes their sizes smaller. See, in Taiwan I'm a D, in the west I'm a B/C, Inside Taiwan, for some brands I'm C, for others I'm a D. Sometimes I'm a 34, sometimes I'm a 36. It's normal, dw. (The girl who works there even says it, the bras in our store are smaller, so let me get you a bigger one ) The ACB thing is the size of your cups, and the number is I thinnnk the length from your back to your boobs.

• Hmm, That makes more sense, thanks for answering.

• np hun, but your range is too big though, maybe like the other girl said, you should just fix it a little bit to make it larger and it would fit you :)

• How do I determine my bra size? I just go to a lingerie store and get one of the ladies to measure me. Sure, its a little awkward to get your boobies out in front of a stranger, but they are super professional about it and its much easier than speculating and guess work.

And I am a DD-E. Having the right sized bra is pretty necesssary for me.

• You can go to victoria's secret or look at these links: link link link

I'm a 34/36 B.

• I grab a few sizes at a Victoria's secret store and tried them on.

34A fits me the best...but I want a B cup. My boobs are too small. :(

• Victoria Secret's would be helpful because they will measure you and tell you your bra size.

• Have them measure u. I'm 38b