Girls, I like to wear S to M sized t-shirts, and small shorts...sexy or not?

in the past I used to wear a lot of baggy clothes, but nowadays I'm starting to like wearing more tighter fitting shirts, and smaller shorts that meet my knees or go past them by an inch. is that sexy at all to you girls or does it look too metro?

Most Helpful Girl

• Assuming you're a size small wearing a size small (rather than say, a size M or L wearing a size small that is way too tight for you), then yeah, it looks fine.

My partner is a size small. He wears fitted clothes (not tight, but not loose/baggy either). I prefer it over guys who wear clothing that are too big for them.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really like shorts of guys because most of them can't pull it off, but if you can then go ahead. Tight shirts are hot but I would in no way consider shorts hot, but it varies from girl to girl. Oh I do think punks can pull of shorts very well though. Tight stuff is cool though :)

• I'd rather see a guy wearing fitted clothes over baggy ANY day...Now if it looks like you & I are wearing the SAME size, then no. :-P

• Okay, I didn't see the shorts part...no, no small shorts please, lol. Just mainly...fitted. (imo)

• hmmm. it might depend on how it looks on your body or how you carry yourself. as long as its not hugging your thighs and there's room to breathe its fine I guess. I wouldn't call it sexy I would just assume that you're conscious about your style. I like guys with a laid back style. it just has to suit you.

What Guys Said 0