Which bikini color do guys like best?

i have brown eyes light brown hair and white (a little tanned) skin so which color would you like best on me?`

you can see "if I am cold" (I hope you know what I mean ;)) in everyone except in the pink and red one

so I have

light purple

• Pink
  • White
  • Black
  • Red
  • Light blue

Most Helpful Guy

• An itsy,bitsy,teenie,weenie,yellow polka-dot bikini.

• hahaha unfortunatelly I don`t have a yellow one^^

• That's a shame. Well then I said red out of those up there.

What Guys Said 3

• a picture helps...if the body is all wrong...no matter what color you choose,it won't look good

i voted black though:)

even red is sexy

• I chose light blue but you may also try some other more pastel colours probably like ochre or so :)

• My favorite color is red..so personally I would love to see you in a red bikini...HOWEVER...if you have brown eyes and light brown hair..you should stick to something a little darker...of the ones you have..that would be "black"

What Girls Said 2

• I chose light blue cause I have brown hair and brown eyes and pretty light skin and my Monokini is blue and it looks great on me (: So I'm sure light blue would look good on you too

• can't go wrong with black