What are the top 10 things guys/girls find attractive in the opposite gender?

Just curious and want to know what the average things are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Deep eyes- it sound weird but some guys have very deep looking eyes, they tend to be honest looking.

Quirkiness- something unique, maybe random behavior .

Shyness- shy guys tend to be more caring, (also negative as it often makes them too shy to make a move and the like).

Confidence- I know that's a bit contradictive but it's nice to have a guy who can lead.

Height- it's a bit shallow but I like guys who are taller than me because it makes me feel safer around them.

Opinionated- I like to kow where they stand, none of the whole, errr, ummmm, I dunno, what do you think?

Loyality- If they are loyal to friends I believe they will be loyal to me.

Sweet- I am a hopeless romantic, I love all the cheesy romance stuff. The old fashioned moves get me every time, ( *yawn ;) )

Randomness- People who are unpredictable fasinate me, they surprise me everyday and life never get boring with them around.

Openness- It's important to me that they can be open and talk to me. I will be there for them but I can't help if I don't know what's wrong. It kills me not being able to help.

What Guys Said 1

• Intelligence

Maturity

Shared interests

High morals

Kindness

Appreciative

Conversationalist

Communicative

Sense of humor

Relaxed

What Girls Said 1

• There's like a billion of these questions every day; use the search bar if you want answers.