Need help finding a matching bikini top?

I don't think there's anything worse than bikini shopping esp since summer is almost over and now most stores seem to carry leftovers.

I feel a bit awkward for posting this one here lol, but I really need help finding a matching top. I spent all of the weekend shopping for a bikini and couldn't find any that I really liked. I found this bottom that I thought was cute. (Does it look bad?)

link

Any ideas where I can find a matching top? I was thinking white. But because I'm so flat chested, I want to find a top that has ruffles or so kind of design to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Those bottoms look nice. OK so if you are flat chested bandeau tops work fairly well. Ruffles can make you look bustier as well (if that is a concern) or you can get padded bandeau tops which will also make you look larger. The smaller triangle bikini tops (so you want the ones with the really small triangles) also can look good when you have a small bust, as their small size makes you look a bit larger. For colours to go with those bottoms, since they are black you have a lot of options and a lot of colours will match to them. I hope this helps.

• thanks for the suggestions. I'll try them

• No problem! Let me know if you want to know more.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, you're all set for France, where you don't need to worry about the top!

• i'll keep that in mind for my next vacation

• Why is this so highly rated..?

• why are you posting if you don't have an answer?

• wow someone has attitude problems

• No...not really...just telling it like it is..if you think it is attitude..then you have a weird way of viewing things..

• is it navy or black? and I would suggest

link

What Girls Said 2

• The bottom is very cute! I don't know about going with white, maybe black would look better with some design to them, I agree with ruffles though. I've never liked the tops you are wearing it seems to make boobs look way worse, you have such a great body though and a nice waist, so I'm sure you will be able to find something, let me know how it turns out or what you go with!

• Do you have a target around you? Was just there today, they had a lot of bottoms and lots of colors, maybe it's to cheap but its almost the end of summer.

• so did you have any luck?

• Check out Lands End, they had some ruffly tops on sale, really cheap. Good quality stuff too.