Is it wrong to have colorful hair and try to stand out?

all I wanna do is be different, is it wrong to be different?

please answer xox

i Have Blue hair :(
bout being different, I meant me being myself, sorry I was tiredd nd I didn't read whatt I was saying I mean all I wanna do is be me

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is cool if it is something you want to do for yourself. I'm not so sure about the whole 'all I wanna do is be different' thing though. It tends to come across as distasteful when the things you do don't match who you actually are.

Personally, wearing 'hip' clothing and trying to fit in with my, then, friends, was the worst thing I could've done. Now, I wear things that are different, but not because I want to be different, I wear the things I like, things that suit my personality. Now, I can't stop you from having colourful hair. All I'm saying is, think about why you're doing what you're doing and if it really suits you.

What Guys Said 5

• You shouldn't do it so you can stand out. you should do it cause you want to be yourself and its something you like

• i do it to be myself but then I'm afraid of whatt people think of me :(

• i think its cool if girls put a little color in their hair. But not sure about all of it.

• Nah, you'll come off as a freak or a weirdo and might deter potential mates.

• You might as well paint your face and wear big ass shoes too.

• i'm nott a clown, I dnt have red hair, I have BLUE HAIR >.<

• Do what you do. Don't let people walk all over you. Who gives a f*** what people think?

• Being different isn't wrong, but having blue hair might not be a good thing.

• Different is beautiful ;)

What Girls Said 4

• No, I'm dying my hair bright red soon. Can't wait.

• No. I'm the same way! (:

• Why do you have a sad face next to your hair color? What's wrong with that?

• I have indigo streaks!

Girl, you ROCK that blue hair!

..

just make sure to maintain it so it doesn't turn evil sea queen green. That is all

• not at all. rock your blue hair with pride