How do you feel about guys wearing makeup and wearing clear nail polish?

I think its really gay if they wear clear nail polish and I think its ridiculously gay for men to wear makeup. How do you guys feel?

Im not saying that they are gay because of that. I'm saying that that is gay...theres a difference between saying that something is gay and saying that they are gay if they do this(which I didn't do). Stop assuming and adding on. Just read and answer, nothing more

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's pathetic and a gay (gay as in they like it in the ass). Guys are suppose to be manly, as in hairy, muscley, and brutish in some aspects. Guys are not suppose to wear products meant for women, unless they are actually gay and have that feminine side to them.

What Guys Said 5

• Since joining this site I've become a lot less judgemental, grown up in some respects

Skinny jeans still p*ss me off though

• Gaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

• Guys wearing eyeliner helps with stage persona's in rock/metal/screamo music. But if it's an everyday life thing, then it's not my thing.

• its really stupid and just makes me cringe. Guys need to harden the f*** up seriously!

• I don't think it necessarily makes them a homosexual, but I think there may be more gay and bi guy who wear makeup compared to straight guys

I don't like it because I see no need for it

If they wanna wear it let them it's only your opinion but

it's sad if you think other people should think like you

What Girls Said 11

• I'm fine with a little guy-liner, anything more and I just think it looks strange (but the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence look pretty badass, I think). Not gay on its own, though. As for the polish. That also looks sort of strange, but again, I don't assume they're gay because of it.

• You saying it is gay for them to do these things implies that you think they are gay. Its simple logic. Whether you actually think they're gay is irrelevant. Unless, of course, you mean stupid instead of gay and are just being a normal dumbass teenager and saying gay instead because that's what every other dumbass teenager on the planet does.

• I don't mind it. It's not my thing, and I'm not attracted to it, but I don't care if they do it, lol. To each their own.

• Once again I show the gag community this link. link

He's a guy, he's not gay, and I'm in love with him! (: He's the lead singer of my favorite band.

• I'm not into men wearing make up or nail polish. I don't have an issue with those guys, but I would never date one. I like men to look masculine, & make up is as feminine as it gets.

• Hmm well being gay isn't a bad thing so what if it makes them gay?

If my old crush had started doing those things I would probaly like him more...because I don't like him now.

• I think some guys can pull it off better than others. It also depends on how much makeup and where they are. A guy taking 30 minutes to do makeup to go to the store is a little excessive but if theyre going to a club or somewhere similar it can look good.

• I don't care, it's whatever makes them happy. They are not hurting me so why would I go and be rude about something they personally like?

• Dont really care about the clear polish too much. But if he wears more make-up than me, its a problem Lol. I don't even wear that much makeup myself.

• Hate the makeup (like eyeliner? wth, you don't need it...!) /nail polish, hate the skinny jeans, HATE MAN PURSES! I mean wth... I'm a bit of an extremist and I don't like men dyeing their hair either...

• I don't really care. It may be "gay" or not be gay but I'm not going to judge...

• That's gay as hell. I would never date a guy like that. We could be girl friends but that's it. Sure wouldn't be attracted to a guy with 0 masculinity present.