Ladies, I'm getting a haircut, opinions?

soooo, recently I was told by several girls that I should chop off all of my hair. I go to the salon tomorrow and I'm curious as to what girl's opinions are. should I cut it short? trim it up a bit? grow it out? I'm really looking for girls opinions on the matter.

This is what I've got going on at the moment.

link

Much thanks!

most girls actually liked my "gay hair". and having styled hair doesn't make it "gay". so no, it didn't affect "the ladies"..

I don't wanna have this discussion. take care of yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your hair in the picture.

What Girls Said 6

• Ask the hairdresser what suits your face. They go to school (haha I know) to learn what's going to look best on you. Otherwise, I agree with Brando.

• i think that maybe you should trim the side bang thingy lol but other than that it looks really nice :)

• Just trim the bangs out and maybe get it to have a little better shape, but I like the long hair!

• go bold

• Don't Chop It all off..

i <3 what you have now!

• Your hair now is gay Biber style. And greasy/too gelled (either way, doesn't look good). Cut it. And fast.

• it wasn't "beiber" style at all.. and It was never "greasy" nor was it gelled.

don't ever post anon, it's gay..

• ummmmm, nothing. you stated that my hair was gay. so I'll ask you, what's wrong about having "gay hair"?

• I presume you're not gay because you asked ''the ladies'', so my statement was actually a question on whether you want to look gay and how would that affect ''the ladies''.

What Guys Said 1

• Something to fit your head, but nothing too short. Get something tight but still classy looking.

link

Wear a tux and buy a gun, too. That would complete the look :)