Ladies, I'm getting a haircut, opinions?

soooo, recently I was told by several girls that I should chop off all of my hair. I go to the salon tomorrow and I'm curious as to what girl's opinions are. should I cut it short? trim it up a bit? grow it out? I'm really looking for girls opinions on the matter.

This is what I've got going on at the moment.

link

Much thanks!

Updates:
most girls actually liked my "gay hair". and having styled hair doesn't make it "gay". so no, it didn't affect "the ladies"..

I don't wanna have this discussion. take care of yourself.

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your hair in the picture.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Ask the hairdresser what suits your face. They go to school (haha I know) to learn what's going to look best on you. Otherwise, I agree with Brando.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think that maybe you should trim the side bang thingy lol but other than that it looks really nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just trim the bangs out and maybe get it to have a little better shape, but I like the long hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • go bold

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't Chop It all off..

i <3 what you have now!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hair now is gay Biber style. And greasy/too gelled (either way, doesn't look good). Cut it. And fast.

0|0
    0|0
    • it wasn't "beiber" style at all.. and It was never "greasy" nor was it gelled.

don't ever post anon, it's gay..

• Show All
    • ummmmm, nothing. you stated that my hair was gay. so I'll ask you, what's wrong about having "gay hair"?

• I presume you're not gay because you asked ''the ladies'', so my statement was actually a question on whether you want to look gay and how would that affect ''the ladies''.

What Guys Said 1

• Something to fit your head, but nothing too short. Get something tight but still classy looking.

link

Wear a tux and buy a gun, too. That would complete the look :)

1|0
    0|0