Do boys like when a girl dresses with form fitting clothes or it doesn't really matter to them?

I want to be seen by the opposite gender in a way that I am confident yet not domineering, and I was curious do boys like when a girl dresses with form fitting cloths or it doesn't really matter to them?

What Guys Said 1

• Confidence has nothing to do with form fitting clothes. Confidence is wearing what you want to wear and making it work, you gotta hold your head up high and walk like you own your world. I wear a stetson (cowboy hat) and boots quite often and walk with confidence and other days I wear a suit and tie and still walk with confidence. It's the old saying the clothes don't make the man or in your case the woman. If your dressing in form fitting clothes in my opinion your dressing for the wrong kind of attention, you need to just find the confidence within yourself and make it stand out without being arrogant and cocky and the rest will follow! Good Luck!

What Girls Said 0