Which pendant to get?

1 link

2 link

3 link

4 link

5 link

Which out of these do you think looks best?

• 1?
  • 2?
  • 3?
  • 4?
  • 5?
Can you say why you picked the one you did rather than the others?

Most Helpful Girl

• The first one is very stylish.

What Girls Said 24

• jesus is against that,just so ya know >.> he said so on twitter

• The first one, it looks so cool and I like the lettering they used on it. And I like the contrast with the black background colour.

• I like the first one. I have to ask why you put this question in the sexuality section? Shouldn't it be in style or other?

• Number 2 :)

• 1 or 5

• @ Update

For #1 I've yet to see anyone wear a cross like that, so it's pretty unique looking for me. Plus the inscriptions on it give a really cool like spiritual effect lol

For #5 If you want to do something a little more basic, I'd say go for this one because everyone and their mama has a plain silver cross.

• 2 or 5 are the most interesting esthetics-wise. I hope my opinion still counts even though I wouldn't wear one, since I'm not a Christian.

• I like the first one best

• The one made in gold.

• The fifth one, for sure.

• Link 5, plain and simple.

• The first one :)

• Number 5 I like the simplicity of it :)

• The other ones are too tacky, I like to think of god as simple yet powerful which is the message that 5th one is giving out :) that's why I chose it

• awesome, thanks for your answer I am thinking the one most people will choose but good answer. I can't decide so much since hte first 3 are covered in prayers

• Well it is your neck, get what you want this is just my opinion. I like the first one the most if you want one of those 3. Yea the first one is my favorite out of those :)

• I like #1 the most, the writing really sticks out from the black and it's classy

• I like the first one. I feel like it is very dynamic with the inscriptions, and black is strong.

• numero UNO!

• I like #5...it is a black cross..its so cool.

• definitely number one :) it's beautiful!

• i like the third one, I don't know why, but that's just the one that stood out the most to me

• I like the first one the best :) Mostly because you can see the inscription better.

• #5

• None of those... Too big and ugly.

• 2-4 because I don't really like the black look, it's sort of gothic to me.

I like the color silver. My wedding band and fossil watch is silver so a silver cross necklace would look great on me. I'd get that.

• this one: link

• They're all crosses and I'm not christian. So not a fan of any. But I would only with 1.

What Guys Said 5

• If you're getting it because you're religious, and it has meaning to you then get the one that defines that meaning the most. If you're getting it because you think it "looks cool" and you really have no idea what it's about, then don't even bother.

• I'd go with #4...i like my crosses w/o a lot of designs on them.

But...that's just MY suggestion. :)

• yeah me too, but the fact that the first 2 have prayers engraved on them made it harder.

• 3 says the athiest.

• 4 says the Muslim.

• @Update: Meh, purely based on the looks. Nothing else. I agree with myspacemybroke: if you're a Christian and you're getting it because you're religious, pick the one with the most meaning.

• number 1