Is it wrong for a girl who's dating to dress inappropriately when not with her boyfriend?

my girlfriend went to a function and dressed inappropriately when I wasn't there..i feel she's wrong there.. but she feels she wasn't wrong...does anyone else agree that I was wrong for being mad about that?

Most Helpful Guy

• You either trust her, or you don't. This isn't her problem, it is yours. You might get a little jealous from time to time, but its just something that you have get over. If you get all dressed up and she gets jealous, then it is something she needs to get over. That said, that are limits as to what I feel comfortable with my woman wearing, whether she is with me or not. All I can do as a man is to let my feelings known, and hope she will respect the way I feel about it. This works both ways. Sometimes she might not like something I am doing and will let me know it bothers her. I try to be as accommodating to the person I am with as I can. It is ultimately up to her and you need to be able to accept her, for who she is. If you can't do that, then you are with the wrong woman. Without seeing what clothes you are talking about, I have no idea what you mean by inappropriately dressed.

What Girls Said 1

• she can wear whatever she wants

What Guys Said 2

• I'm going to side with your girlfriend on this one. It's not really up to you how she dresses when she's around you or when she's not. And if how she dresses is inappropriate then being in your presence doesn't make it any better anyway. She is not your trophy to prance around town with so you shouldn't want her dressing like that at all let alone with you. And if she wants to dress super sexy and go someplace with her girlfriend that is her her right. If she doesn't control the situation and crosses that line than that's another question all together but how she dresses is entirely her choice.

• tru..i knoe I can't control what she wears..but n.e girl knoes that when they dress a certain way their askin for some guy to stare or even come up and start flirtin with them...and when a girl dresses a certain way when their with their boyfriend its to please them and no one else yehh other guys will notice but at least tha boyfriend will b around to let them knoee what ain't theirs to touch ya feel me?

• She's right, you're not. You can either accept that guys will always be looking at her and trust in her to handle it appropriately or find an ugly girlfriend and it won't be an issue. If you try to control how she dresses and when you'll very likely lose her all together. It's your choice.

• yeah if your girl looks good she's gonna show it whether or not your there... I don't see why youd be mad unless she did something