Instead of gaining the freshman 15 you get smaller or more toned and looking better?

In High school you wanted to be skinny (girls) or toned (guys) but you have a crappy body shape until after you graduate, you end up getting more fit than ever. Instead of gaining the freshman 15 you get smaller or more toned and looking better?

Then of course there are those who looked good in high school, end up becoming fat blobs after the years pass.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and it's great!:)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Oh yeah. I wasn't fat in high school, but I've absolutely found that the older I get, the better I look. I guess it's just growing into my looks still. But it's great. :)

• In high school I was 90 pounds and flat as a board.

In college I went up to 120 pounds and gained some curves, boobs, and a butt. So I actually got bigger, but in a good way.

• I'm still in high school, but I'm hoping that everything goes uphill from here :)