Why do all guys find plus sized / curvy girls unattractive?

I just want to know why all guys find plus sized/curvy girls unattractive? What so wrong with them ..

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't, lol. In your age group, most guys [and people in general] tend to have a herd mentality. They'll openly like what is socially acceptable for them to like, and not admit to or go after anything that isn't 'the norm' for others their age to like. Which means 'bigger girls are unattractive/haha fatties'. That doesn't mean that's what all of them think, but it does mean that the ones who do like bigger girls are usually too immature and/or insecure to not care what anyone else will think of them for it. That's high school for ya. The older you get, the more guys who like bigger girls seem to pop out of the woodwork. It sucks now, but you'll get through it and you'll find someone of quality who is attracted to you exactly as you are.

I'm bigger and guys never showed any interest in me when I was younger and hanging primarily around people in my own age group. This changed somewhat over the years. I've been with guys who were attracted to me sexually, and now I have a boyfriend who loves and is turned on by my body AND mind. In the past several months, I've noticed more and more guys who are attracted to bigger girls, or at least not so discriminant against them.

It'll happen, I promise. It might happen when you least expect it, like it did for me. But don't get too down on yourself, just focus on other things and enhance other areas of your life. It's attractive when a girl has things going for herself, when she has her own interests and hobbies, her own life to worry about. People pick up on the 'need a man to be happy' vibe some women give off, and it tends to take away from their attractiveness, the same way blatant lack of confidence does, because it gives the impression that she doesn't know how to just be her own person and be okay with it.

What Guys Said 9

• 1. Not all guys do. I certainly don't.

2. Curvy and plus sized are not necessarily the same thing. Plus size is a size while curvy is a shape. A woman can be thin but still be curvy. Curvy does not mean she has thickness or size to her. It means that she has either a pear shaped or hourglass shaped body that makes the hips/butt (and often the chest as well) flare out from the waist at a much more dramatic angle than what's typical for a woman.

• We don't find them unattractive. Of course there are limits. If you are 350 pounds then, yeah most guys are not going to be into that. If guys are not approaching you, it is most likely because most younger guys haven't developed the confidence to ask out pretty girls.

• saying that ALL of some people like something is pretty retarded. That's a more likely reason for guys not liking you

• okay my mistake then .

• same thing as asking why girls find sloppy, awkward males with no confidence or charm attractive.

plus sized womens' obesity has gotten hungry and consumed their femininity. they are formless masses of gelatinous inadequacy.

stop complaining & having a pity party and do something about your situation

• and what if they haven't lost their from? I don't think she mean really obese but maybe like this He's not treating me bad or anything but he's a marine and doesn't like women in ther military generally, which I guess is an opinion but the way he rants about it sometimes makes me wonder.

link link

• sry the second part of the comment was not meant to be here

• what makes women so beautiful and alluring is the gentle subtle delicacy of the female form. a woman that is thick like the ones you linked... they're just... there's just nothing.

again, this is no different than a woman being able to say she doesn't find weak insecure men attractive. it's an emotional gag reflex, and there is nothing wrong with it.

everyone can lose weight. it's a matter of discipline and personal drive. if a girl doesn't work to be her best... not worth my time IMHO

• Quite the opposite. I'm like a BMW, I love the curves. :D

• I know this is random but in what way do you love the curves... like if a girl had decent sized boobs and then went in at the stomach a bit and then went out a bit at the butt , you wouldn't mind...

• You agree with his last comment ..

• I don't.

• plus sized=unattractive

curvy=great

• Whats the difference between a plus sized person and a curvy person...

• plus size is different from person to person, what you think of is not the same as what I think of

• We don't.

• so you don't mind pluse sized / curvy girls ?

• Wow your like one of a couple I know that do like plus sized/curvy girls.

Thanks for the comment ..

• Yeah I know but I'm glad I found a guy at my school who likes curvy chicks .

• It evokes laziness

What Girls Said 2

• Guys will like what they will like. All a girl has to do is worry about what she's going to wear to work or school or out with her friends. I am curvy but don't have much extra weight and have never received a complaint before. All I hear is compliments about how great I look. Were not unattractive, some guys just have a perspective of how the most beautiful person would look.

• thankyou . that has helped :)

• I'm curvy 38-24-40 and I have never gotten any complaints ;)