What do you think of the last name Durzi?

I'm changing my last name tomorrow.

What comes to mind? Do you like the name? Do you find it attractive?

(Fairly good looking white male, going into the arts.)

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not bad, I think it sounds simple enough and I don't really like hard names that I can't pronounce or really long last names where I can't spell it. I'm glad my new last name (or my husband's last name) happened to be super simple and very common so it's easy to say and write.

Also I think that... as long as it is nothing like butts then it's ok.

My friend got married to a guy with that last name and they are deciding to change their last name to something like gray

• Hahaha. Why don't they both just use the wife's name?

• her last name was really long, it was like 20 letters long or something and he didn't like it. he didn't like any of their ancestors last names either, so they randomly chose a last name that they both thought was better.

What Girls Said 3

• Is it just me, or does it sound Punjabi? Or maybe even Arabic.

I don't like it but I don't dislike it either. And I don't find neither attractive nor unattractive. I'm indifferent about it.

• I like that name. It does sound nice.

• I like it, it sounds cool. Its simple and not long, unlike mine which is long and complicated.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like a singers last name and it reminds me of people like jason derulo.

• Hmm... I don't like it, I don't dislike it... however, no offense to you, I do dislike the idea of changing your last name (unless it's because of marriage). :/