Do girls like stylish boys?

I know being well dressed is good thing BUT I am talking about being stylish. Do girls prefer stylish boys or the boys well dressed? after all personality is that all matters.

Most Helpful Girl

• coming from a fashion & design background...i was only ever exposed to guys who were dressed well OR dressed stylishly. so I think it's quite important to me that the guy knows how to dress well at least. he doesn't have to be stylish, but as long as he knows what looks good on him and he doesn't dress sloppily, then that's good enough. being fashionable is an extra bonus. I've ever found myself losing attraction to a guy just because he was dressed like sh*t. it's probably kinda shallow. but yeah I'm not gonna deny that.

i think it's stupid for people to think that stylish guys are gay. I find that that happens a lot in the US. doesn't happen in europe or asia.

What Girls Said 6

• My favorite style on men is like the guy from 500 Days of Summer. Sooo cute.

Personality matters most, obviously. I don't like when a guy is too trendy, though. Or dress.. to flamboyantly I suppose.

A lot of girls will wonder if you're gay if you're too trendy. It's just the way it works I guess. Sorry.

• It's deffinately a plus IMO

• Sure, why not? I like it when a guy knows how to dress well, and doesn't look sloppy.

• I prefer way more a guy that is stlylish creative looking than just well dressed... Many well dressed I find them pretty boring but I am pretty sure I am not the average audiance all my friends like guys in a smart shirt or suit I prefer the rocker star look ;)

• Well it does make sense...but is not certain that a guy that wears suits and smart shirts is rich he could work in Armani who knows and the rocker look doesn't have to be poor leather jackets are quite expensive lol

• F*** yeah rockstardom ;)

• not stylish, just be well dressed

• As long as you're clean and well-groomed, you're fine in my book.

What Guys Said 2

• Most guys look like their mother dressed them when they put on a suit and tie. They all wear the same colors and patters and don't have any formal haircut in mind past brushing their hair back.

Wearing a suit is one of my favorite ways to express myself. I like to wear vibrant, coordinated shades of purple, grey or red and white shirts and ties and dress with tie chains, cufflinks, and suspenders. I also like to splurge and buy expensive ties with nice patterns.

This all of course an effort to hide my terrible personality. I kick puppies, listen to Nickelback, and make Monty Python references on dates.

• Well I do... Most girls I know don't though, not really - not on *paper*. But when presented with it, do.