Is it hot for a girl to have a lip piercing? What do you think about girls who have it (honest answers only)

I wanted to put links but I can't sooo, answer pleeease ;D

Most Helpful Guy

• Who's the girl in the pic?

(i'll ask what everyone's thinking)

• what do you mean who is it?

• okay maybe I can't blame you I used a but of photoshop for the skin so maybe it looks kind of fake or something

• Enough about the skin... the eyes! Have you altered those eyes?

What Guys Said 10

• Not a fan of piercings myself. I can handle a navel piercing, though. But generally, not something I enjoy looking at, on both men and women. On a different note, I know a lot of people who like them. :)

• It's hot on some girls. So I'd say it depends on the girl but I think it's hot unless there's more than one.

• I don't like piercings. I think it makes women look trashy, and mentally disturbed.

• I immediately consider her a whore.

• sounds a little slutty but maybe not, it depends on the person. If they are going for a punk kind of look then w/e

• i think its pretty hott

• Nah it looks awful I'm against it

• I'm personally not a fan of lip piercings, but if you're into it, go for it.

• i love it.. looks hot

• No it's ugly.

What Girls Said 4

• Is that really a picture of you? Oh...my...god...don't get a lip piercing...you're kind of perfect. You don't need that to distract from your beauty. Are you completely straight?

• I always wonder if it makes kissing uncomfortable. :P

• It doesn't. =D You don't even notice it unless you're going out of your way to play with it and involve it in the kiss, lol.

• LOL glad I could sate your curiosity. =P My boyfriend and I both have lip piercings, on the left side so they're opposite when we kiss, and they're fun to play with. But otherwise you only notice it if you're trying to, haha.

• Haha, that's good at least. Is your lip the only thing you have pierced? I have the standard piercing in each ear, but got 2 more a few years ago and they both got infected and wouldn't heal properly, so I let the holes close. Now I have a bit of scar tissue where they were, and I was thinking about getting them re-pierced in the same spot, but I don't know if it would hurt more now because of the scar tissue and if it would heal properly. :/

• I have my lip pierced. It's cuteee. && fun to play with :p lol. I think a monroe would look good on you.

• I personally do not like it.