Coloring your hair? does this bother a guy or acutally please them?

Are you aggravated they can't be natural? I know some guys are all about that. What if it makes the girl happy? or spices things up? adds personality? does it make you feel that she maintains herself? idk

what are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer a girl to keep her natural color but I don't get upset if she likes to color it. If it makes her happy then I'm all for it.

What Guys Said 6

• Hair colour is often an eye catcher, and if the girl is happy with it usually it makes them cheerier and more approachable I've found.

Except for that bleach blond that get's over used, that seems like a flashing neon sign to avoid at all costs. Natural red is a double take as well but rather in a good way

• i don't mind if girls go crazy and color their hair purple or something, but not another natural color

• It definitely pleases me,almost feels as good as oral sex. Lol Nah,I don't really think it matters as long as it fits the girl or she doesn't look bad with it.

• we don't care. if you change it and your hot its good. if you keep it the same and your hot its good. its when you change it because you think your ugly is when it gets wierd...

• I appreciate an adventurous personality when it comes to changing hair color. As long as it isn't blue, green, or fire engine red.

• As long as it isn't bright pink

What Girls Said 2

• i firmly believe guys don't care of notice because they have no idea. as long as she's hot

• Who gives f*** lol. the only type of guy who is THAT nitpicky about women's hair are gay males. So if a guy is like all aggravated that a woman chooses to dye her hair instead of being natural, he is probably gay in disguise. All other guys don't care as long as she looks good with it. Don't worry about pleasing everyone, just please yourself and the right people will follow