Which one is prettier Tia or Tamara Mowry?

Some of my friends say one of them is prettier than the other, They look a little different but they both look pretty to me in a non homo way but there's one thing they always never say which one is the prettier one. Which is kind of the main part. But anyways, which one do you guys think is prettier.

well, most of you said tia so I guess tia looks better than tamera
theres not really a best answer because its your opinion but I just wanted to be nice and not let a question go to waste without a best answer

Most Helpful Girl

• I always thought Tia looked a little more prettier. Still loved them in their shows/movies(:

What Guys Said 3

• Umm...There's no pictures...

• They are very similar physically. I think that Tia was a little better looking though.

• They're both equally unattractive to me...

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's Tamera. I always get their names mixed up, but the one on the right is prettier link

• Tamera is the one with the curly hair and Tia is the one with the straight hair and the one on the right is Tia.

• I think Tia is a bit prettier.

• I have to say Tia.

• Tamara is prettier, her beauty mark and personality does it:)

• I think Tia, Tamara is more fun, but not as pretty

• I honestly can't tell a difference.