What do you think about fedoras on girls?

Is it sexy or casual or unattractive?

Feel free to explain and thank for your time :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it can sometimes be a turn on depending on the girl. If you have the looks and the personality to pull it off it can look good, but don't go overboard with it. I really don't like it when people (guys or girls) wear fedoras every single day. It just seems like you're trying too hard.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it's a little unusual.

I know the type of guy I am and I tend to like a certain type of girl. Seeing you in a fedora would tell me you're probably not my type. I would think "hipster". You might look cute but otherwise I wouldn't give you a second thought. No offense.

• I think it's unattractive. I'm sure there's guy who do like them but not this guy. *points at self*

• I actually had to look up what a fedora was. It isn't the clothes that makes a woman sexy. The fedora (as well as the rest of her clothes) look better on my floor. :)

• Unattractive.

• No option

What Girls Said 2

• not my favorite look

• it's one of those things that everyone is doing because everyone else is doing it but few can actually pull it off without looking like an idiot