Do guys get turned off by stretch marks or a tummy?

I'm always wondering if my boyfriend thinks my stretch marks are gross or my love handles are gross. he never says anything or makes me feel that its bad. he always tells me I'm sexy but is he just being nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually like a tummy!

What Guys Said 2

• No they are normal..

• no, unless you're really chubby in general. If he tells you that you're sexy, he means it

• okay good(: thanks! he always tells me he thinks I'm incredibly sexy and beautiful and I truly feel that way about myself too because of him!

What Girls Said 2

• Try to do some exercise to lose your tummy - find 15 minutes for yourself every day and it will be gone after a month or so ... and for stretch marks I´m using EUCERIN body oil against stretch marks (if it´s available in your country) and it really works. :)

• Stop being insecure & trust that your boyfriend finds your body sexy, stretch marks & all. The fact that he tells you your body is sexy is more than enough to console you. He doesn't have to tell you but he does! It shows you that you turn him on & to him, you're perfect.

:-)