Facial hair..? Ladies opinions...

Pretty much, I want the girls' opinion on facial hair.. What style you girls like? Or none.. Etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it as long it is not razor sharp or unkept. Short, smooth, and nicely trimmed. ^_^

What Girls Said 10

• I actually like facial hair on a guy, just because it adds some sort of 'edge' in my opinion. I really like goatees, too.

• NONE lol I really don't like it. it looks bad and its too scratchy :( but it does look good if someone can tell that you're ABLE to have facial hair- so you don't look like a little boy

• i like baby faces. no hair please

• i love facial hair on a guy, the clean shaven look doesn't do anything for me, I think it makes the guy look a bit prepubescent really. different cuts suit different guys. but yes, nothing wrong with a bit of scruff.

• YES:) mmmmhhmmm. I like it. I like thick stubble with heavy dark eyebrows. :D

• None, please.

• I like a little bit of a stubble. I find it sexy. :3

• No facial hair. If you insist on having it than short scruff is okay! but no mustache..

• I like no facial hair, but a little scruff is also fine =)

• I don't like it. I like clean shaven

What Guys Said 1

• Facial hair is not for anyone under 18. Young men your age can rarely pull it off. Even then, most girls your age are not use to dating a man, with facial hair. So it will turn of most girls. When you get older, there will be more women that like facial hair. Problem is that they all like different styles, of facial hair.