Super Size Me...I just got done watching that!

And I been working at McDonalds and its hard for me to stay away..but I do always had..The fact about this country and our obesity is insane!. its sad how the guy got so sick and everything! Mcdonalds you are so damn good but so not cool! What you think!

and they still have not told us what in those gawd damn amazing french fries !

Most Helpful Guy

• I watched that 3 years ago this upcoming January and since then I have not eaten Mcdonalds since! Not even a drink nothing, I know I still eat other fast foods on occasion but I will never eat there again!

• lol! ha ha I'm trying to do that and I work there right now so only thing I get is an salad and there pretty gross..but I do always get water there after or when work its good haha..i don't drink pop ever anywhere

• yep I don't drink pop either at all lol, I drink lots of water and tea lol I like staying as healthy as possible and thanks for best answer.

What Guys Said 7

• yeah mcdonald's sucks. did it really take some guy munching on their sh*t for a month straight or whatever it was for anyone else to figure it out. I admit I don't have the best of diets but morgan spurlock was vomiting like every five minutes in that movie, only a retard can't read between the lines on this.

• yea but he did was an awsome thing he was showing and proving how gross and bad mcdonalds is and people still don't listen. I did though :) I found so many fact and what's in everything in those food and I work there thank god I don't eat that horrible sh*t

• good. unfortunately most fast food places operate exactly the same way, mcdonald's is an easy target because of how big it is. they all operate the same way tho. the biggest problem concerning this imo is how working class people can realistically afford more nutritious food when it's priced out of our range. cheap processed food is what most of us can afford to get. that only benefits the corrupt health care industry in our country, they benefit off our sickness.

• o wow I never seen it that way hahhaha your smart :) and that is true most of us can only afford that kind of processed food sh*t...even though its addicting and kinda good but healthy and fresh is amazing.

• What shocked me is how a large ADULT meal here is a kids meal where you live... it's disgusting.

A large coke here is 500ml (just shy of a pint)... I'm sure it's half a gallon over there?!?! Nearly 2.5 litres, 5 TIMES AS MUCH!

People say the English have bad teeth... HA nonsense, all the sugar you people consume it's amazing people still have teeth!

McDonalds is a disease... I'll only go if I'm out in the car, have a severe case of the munchies, have no option, either go to McD's or eat my own hand

• lol I like ya your funny you will only go in the car ahaha and when you have sever of munchies! heheh " how high can you go" :)

• :) The flavours may be in the oil or the potato but there's deffo flavourings in all McD's food. It's all a clever scam!

'You England people'... you mean English people? :) ?

• Ha yes I mean English people hahah.. scammmers awful people hahha

• It's amazing how many people still do not understand that movie.

No one was going to be surprised that a month of McDonalds food was unhealthy for him.

What was surprising in the movie, was just how unhealthy it turned out to be.

• yessssssssssssssssssss its was f***ed up the nuggest part the salads have sugar in them..wtf?

than all the sh*t with super size me..eg...

• Puts on 2 stone, liver turns to fat, becomes addicted to it... it's a manufactured disease aimed at our kids

• *To be consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet

• i think we should all eat a taco bell. I think the food's better for you to be honest, and it tastes so fricken' amazing, and did I mention it's cheap? OMNOMNOMNOM

• OMG Taco Bell makes me vomit. I'm not even joking. Every time I eat there, I vomit.

• You're right about being cheaper and tasting better. But better for you? HOW MANY scandals has taco bell been involved in regarding the quality of their meat? They just recently got over one and there was another back in the 90s involving them using meat that wasn't even fit for human consumption.

• bro, bro.. does that really matter? we're all going to die anyways.. taco bell has way less trans fat and sh*t like mcdonald's does. They have natual tortillas as opposed to mcdonald's greasy sugar buns, they use a lot more lettuce and tomatoes and natual sauce like sour cream and guacamole as opposed to ketchup and mac sauce.. Mcdonald's has faced the same false accusations about their beef...

• It's fine in moderation. I pity the fool who has too much McDonalds for no reason.

• me too but he changed a lot of people ways and health and try to do something about he didn't do much but mcdonalds don't give a f*** hahah..they make money out of all this..i learned a lot from this its f***ing nasty

• hellllll yes..

• Whoooooooooooo! Sorry Mr. Blankie (I like that name for you :D) just finished it ALL in oneeeee goooooo... whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D

• Fast food is nasty

• yea it is mcdonalds yea but there fries are good only if I'm starving but so fattening..umm arybs is amazzzzzzzzzzing and in and out burger ,...kfc is really good to

What Girls Said 6

• Ah. Supposedly he wasn't entirely truthful in that movie. The amount of calories he was supposed to be having make no sense. I can't remember where, but there was an article that went through all his options for different food combinations at McDonald's and calorie intake and it was nowhere near the amount that he said he was eating.

Obviously though, eating only at McDonald's for a month is going to do some damage, just like every other fast food place out there.

• Well he ate it every single day for every single meal and only drank soft drinks pretty much and didn't work out or anything. What did you think would happen?

• It's so disgusting in my opinion.. after I saw Super Size me I totally boycotted all fast food. I haven't been to McDonalds in 5 years (or any other place for that matter). It's sad that there's such a high obesity rate in America, I wonder why..

• That's why I don't eat fast food and try to stay organic.

• im gonna do that..i even ate the salads at mcdonalds but ha ha they have lots of sugar in them too wtf...i would do organic but that stuff is expensive

• @QA, it can be free. I have my own garden. Try it if you're interested, just don't get terminator seeds.

• i know he gained so much wweight during the movie!thats why I barely eat fastfood anymore.i love eating good healthy food causee you don't feel like crap after and I just like running and staying in the best shape possible!

• you can't blame mcdonalds, you can only blame the people who have no self control and eat from there