Which pair of boots should I buy?

I'm buying black boots because they'll go best with most of my clothing. I'm a very skinny jeans and band t-shirt kind of girl, but I prefer to dress up my things a little girly-like.

Shorter boots: link

Taller boots: link

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I normally prefer long boots, but I love those short ones!

I've seen some girls rock those with a dressy skirt & leather jacket

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Taller

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahahahahaha why did I read "boobs" the first time I read your question? Lolllll :P

DEFINITELY shorter. I don't really think taller boots look that great on girls (or guys too for that matter :P).

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends...I myself wear shorter boots...but that is because I am a guy...however I find both the tall and short boot attractive on a girl...

You have to dress for your body though..if you are on the short side...you will probably want the taller..and if you are on the taller side..then go with the shorter ones...

Good choice in the style though..They sort of look like mine...almost

0|0
    0|0
  • I love girls with your type of fashion sense. Tired of these damn run-of-the-mill OC chicks...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I feel like both choices aren't too feminine. How about these?

link

I wear ones just like them. (:

Of course if this isn't your style you could always go with your own intuition! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both equally :S though the short ones are probably easier to wear with a wider variation of clothes I suppose. The long ones are real daria boots though, be cool with tights and shorts or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • taller = hotter, imo :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really my style, but If I had to pick one go with the taller ones. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the taller boots better (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller !