Guys what do these ratings mean?

today our school's football team (aka all the hot popular guys) decided they were going to go on Facebook and rate all the girls in our class.

i got an 8.3. one of my best friends got a 9.2. the other got a 4.8.

we want to know what these ratings translate to. pretty? cute? average? datable? doable? what?

Most Helpful Guy

• it means the football team is populated with retards.

What Guys Said 9

• wow they assign numbers to you?! I wouldn't take that sh*t if I were you, id f*** them idiots up but that's just my opinion.

• It means that they have no idea how to rank chicks. By all rights, 4.8 is a little below average, a 8.3 is like model level pretty and a 9.2 is like movie star level pretty.

Considering most people have absolutely retarded rating scales, they probably meant that you were solidly attractive.

• if I rated girls like that it would mean:

4.8-don't wanna be rude so I'm gonna give you 4.8. but u're ugly..!

8.3- you're hot!

9.2- ...WOW! gorgeous face hot body..love it

• nothing at all

• Did you wear a hat perchance?

• not altruistic, that's for sure.

• idiotic

• moronic

• stupid

What Girls Said 4

• I'm assuming the highest rating is a 10 - which means the girl is perfectly beautiful.

The scale is 1 - 10 - so you can kinda figure out how each girl kinda measures up.

10 - she's a goddess

5 - Average

1 - is that really her face? 0.0 ...

Those are the three I know for sure - the other numbers are kinda based on each person's perspective. Someone might say a 6.5 is doable, but a 7 is dateable etc...

• I feel like 4.8 is pretty...bad. 9.2 is probably doable because every guy wants them and maybe you can't trust someone that good looking. 8.3 is good looking, but not as hot as the other girl so she's dateable. That's how I would interpret it anyway. I have no real idea. lol.

• 1 being ugly..

5 being average.

10 being insanely hot/gorgeous/cute/pretty

• 8.3 = pretty

9.2 = gorgeous

4.8 = ew.