Makeup or no makeup?

Guys do you prefer girls with

caked on maked up

make up but not alot

a little

or none?

Most Helpful Guy

• I often can't even see the difference if a girl is using make up or not. Doesn't really matters to me, but I prefer no makeup or very little makeup.

And I don't appreciate if she has more makeup than a clown has or a member of Norwegian death metal band.

What Guys Said 6

• just a little. eyeliner, maybe something on the lips and that's pretty much it.

• As little as possible. Some eyeliner and blush works. Most important rule however is this : make-up is meant to highlight your best features. Not to mask your flaws.

• I'd prefer little to no makeup so when you do meet them you can kinda get a hint of what they're going to look like without makeup.

• None!

• little. just eye liner works

• Everything looks good as long as they do not exceed some limits.

Same goes with make-up.

A little bit of it looks good

Like a lip paint ( I like red and pink ), eyeliner or mascara , lip gloss or some red blush on the cheeks looks good.

What Girls Said 4

• Truthfully, most guys can't tell the difference unless it's really over the top or bold. Show them a picture of a girl with natural looking makeup, even if it took her 30 minutes to do, and they'll say she's not wearing any. I've seen it on this site tons of times.

• The real question is; can they honestly tell?

I don't think they really can, beyond heavy Gothic makeup/ eye makeup in general and lines from foundation having not been blended in properly.

• Let me tell you about this magical thing you can use to find so much more answers to this question...

It's called the search box. Use it, sweetie.

• why is this question asked so often? honestly, what's is so difficult about doing a search?

nonmakeup wearers are not special and stop being such a snob.