Girls and Guys: Which wedding dress would like to wear (or like her to wear)?

Just want some feedback, thanks!

1. ww w.kleinfeldbridal.com/pics/items/large/Badgley-Mischka--13483-large.j pg

2. ww w.kleinfeldbridal.com/pics/items/large/Lazaro-13150-large.j pg

3. ww w.kleinfeldbridal.com/pics/items/large/Romona-Keveza-Couture-12997-large.j pg

Please remove the spaces so that the link works! Also, everyone, please focus on the DRESSES, not the models... some of the models are more attractive than the others... please be as objective as possible. Thank you so much! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely the 2nd one.I don't like the mermaid style as much and the waist band on the 1st one. The 2nd and 3rd are more similar styles but the 3rd one looks like an odd fabric and just cheaper. Plus on the 2nd one I love how extravagant it looks and the sweetheart bustline is my favorite.

What Guys Said 3

• First or Second, you decide! :P

• #3

• out of those, I like the second one

What Girls Said 12

• I like the 2nd one the best. It's simple, looks very light and flattering. I like the 3rd one, too, but I'm not a huge fan of dresses with a bottom that really puffs out like that.

But I also agree with what slipslender said about it being venue-dependent.

• The 2nd one is the best. I don't like the others.

• sorry 1 last thing. for some reason the 3rd one looks like raincoat material to me. so it bothers me a little lol my preference for wedding dresses are for them to have lace.

• holy moses, methinks you have exceptional taste... :p

i lovelovelove 2 and 3... I think I'd have to go with 3. it's simple but stunning :)

• you know what, it's kinda of venue-dependent. if I got married on a cliff or something, I'd choose 2. if I got married in some fancy place, then I'd choose 3.

• LOVE the third one :)

• #2 is the cutest :P It has more of a wedding dress shape than #1. I don't like #3 at all... it looks kinda bag-like.

Definitely go with #2. Good luck!

• 1. OK but not really my style

2. Beautiful, but a bit understated

3. Nice, but not enough detail

I like the second one the best out of all of those, but I wouldn't pick it for myself.

• #2.

I wouldn't actually wear it, because I plan on buying a vintage dress and having it modified.

Number two is definitely the best, though.

• The second one :)

• To be honest, I don't like any of them.

If I had to pick though, the second one is the best out of the three.

• Second :)

• hmmm I like all of them to me it depends on the type of wedding because they're all beautiful. the first and last one are more formal looking but actually I like the 2nd one the most.

• 3rd one is ok.

2nd one is nice.

1st one is the best, the most sexy, romantic, alluring, attention grabbing, the lace is amazing, just very beautiful and form flattering, it's lovely

the other 2 are ok.