How does your partner have to look?

Survey.

Don´t say that personality´s what matters the most ... I´m interested in your dream girl´s/boy´s physical features.

0|0
21|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Who has seen (500) Days of Summer? This is my favorite quote: "Robin is better than the girl of my dreams. She's real."

The character goes on and on about how he thinks about his dream girl and then talks about how the girl he is with is so much better.

My partner has to be female, have a great smile, face and hair. That's what I'll see the most and that's all that matters.

"Do you love me because I'm beautiful, or am I am beautiful because you love me?" - Oscar Hammerstein, II, Cinderella

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Fit, decent musculature + fat in the right places. light skin, black/dark red hair. ooww gaaawd...

i came

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair, eye colors don't matter, but her eyes must be SHARP! I don't want glassy-eyed "soft" girls. I like a challenge. I want to tango. I want a girl who will resist me.

Skin: pale, smooth. Lithe body. Not too curvy but not flat. Breasts, not huge, small-average. And no fake nails please. natural or french manicure is the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark skinned-5 foot 5 to 5 foot 8- j lo butt-high cheek bones-flat tummy with a mild and soft looking 6 pack-eye color does not matter(I prefer black woman so it would most likly be brown) small mouth(believe it or not feels better with oral pleasure)small to medium size ears-medium to large nose(button type)-full lips-tight and athletic build and almost muscular

2|0
    0|0
  • if she's within a certain range it doesn't really matter. But if I had to decide, I would say: long brunette hair, kinda short, cute face, and proportional body

1|1
    0|0
  • skinny, short, well dressed and very feminine in personality, appearance and behavior

1|1
    0|0
  • long brown shiny straight hair

skinny

long legs

lil ass

lil boobs

beautiful brown eyes (exotic)

intelligent

mysterious

no attention whore

lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets

2|0
    0|0
  • There are so many combinations it is impossible to decide. Just not skinny for me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• I like James Franco a LOT!

just his looks ofcourse, I don't know the guy in real life.

link

2|0
    0|0
    • shaved or with a little hair on his face?! :)

• either or is fine with me, he is just so HOT! DAMNNN... hahahah...

• Well I claim that my perfect boy features would be:

- short blond hair

- at least 6'1 even tho I'm jus 5'5

-I like boys being BIG, all these 'chicken-body-guys' make me feel fat and huge

-blue eyes but green is okay too

- Caucasian

- nicely shaped full lips ( very important)

- and I'm not gonna lie he's johnny is quite important so some decent size would be nice lol

But this is just a theory in real life guys I go for are

-tall

-dark hair

-brown eyes

-very slim

-small lips

Don't ask me why , it's just the way it is .. can't help it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • blue eyes, scruffy face, some body hair, nice straight white teeth, tanned skin, toned body cause I hate defined muscles, any colored hair besides orange/red cause I hate anything in the red family in general :x

aww I don't have links

1|0
    0|0
    • I would never date a guy who has red/orange hair neither :)

• There are so many different body types and physical features that I find attractive. I can't sum up the "perfect-looking" man. It just depends on the person!

1|0
    0|0
    • sure .. I always say the perfect-looking man is the man I date .. It changes often :D

• link Dj Rowdy A <3

link These Are The Kind Of Guys I Like

1|0
    0|0
  • Tanned skin, light eyes, pearly whites, tall. :]

Toned but not a muscle head.. haha.

Joe Jonas in link

He has dark eyes but hot dayumm.. aha. :]

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair, blue eyes, 6'1, fit, sweet and loving, skateboards, plays guitar, Christian, has a British accent, likes to cuddle, doesn't do drugs, is nice to my family, wears converse or skate shoes, dresses in skinny jeans or normal jeans, where's t-shirts, has either cut hair or emo hair, wants a long term relationship, has a sweet personality, has a 6pack, has a job and a car, is a gentleman, and doesn't wear glasses :P

1|0
    0|0
  • link

chris brown <33333

link

johnny depp <3

2|0
    0|0
  • As long as they're somewhat attractive and not douchey looking, looks don't really matter.

But ideally they would have SWEET hair that's kind of floppy :3. and I'm also strangely attracted to big, strong hands. I tend to like brown hair, but lately I've been attracted to blondes, so idk. And he'd have a toned body and a six pack, of course

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot like Mayhem Miller. Or Andrei Arlovski. They're perfect to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • bad boys :P nice ...

• Show All
    • yes .. every guy is adorable as long as you keep your distance :P but you have a good taste :)

• why thank you, I try :)

• i've liked white guys, indian guys, arab guys, black guys, spanish guys, Asian guys: I've found guys of all races to be attractive. so I don't necessarily have a type... however, I do have a soft spot for guys with dark hair.

2|0
    0|0
    • me too ... but do they have to be more manly or do you like boys :) ?

• i like boys :p cuteness > hotness in my book.

• Something like Liam Dryden (sorry :( can't post links) I dunno, there's just something about that kinda geeky look that gets me. Anyway, taller than me at least, green eyes, toned, and dark hair...though I do have a thing for gingers also :) hahah

2|0
    0|0
  • i've always been a sucker for big brown eyes, tan skin, and long dark hair. mmmmm sexy. enrique iglesias is the sexiest man alive in my opinion. also tyler hoechlin is one fine piece of work.

1|0
    0|0
  • preferably above 5'11. Dark hair , eye color doesn't matter , in good shape,

1|0
    0|0
  • I find a lot of people attractive and they don't look like each other most of the time so I don't really have a perfect 'dream boy', but I love it when guys have blue eyes, nice teeth and dark hair. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • yes, teeth are very important to me. :) I take a good care of myself so I logically want the same from my partner :)

• They call it "dream" boy / girl for a reason. what we think we want and what we really need are two very different things.love happens when we least expect it .

1|0
    0|0
  • tall,straight white teeth,nice eyes,muscular,teddy bear like,scruffy,dark hair

1|0
    0|0
    • awww.. I love teddy bear like boys :)

• Show All
    • Okay WHAT in the hell is a teddy bear boy? Please explain...

• teddy bear boy is big and cuddly sometimes may be a bit of a fattie but not necessarily basicaly BIG is the word

• I have a huge crush on guys who have a broad upper body. Broad shoulders, wide chest, etc.. I am also attracted to a nice face with a nice smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would like tall, dark, and handsome.

so at least 5'10 with dark hair and eyes

1|0
    0|0
    • I would love to have a tall boyfriend ... I am just not willing to stop wearing high heels :D

• me too

• Ideally, he would look just like Michael Fassbender. link *swoon*

or Alex Pettyfer link

;-)

2|0
    0|0
    • They?re both very cute :)