Is there anything that can help your hair grow faster?

My hair used to be all the way down to my waist and then last summer I cut it all off so I had a bop style and I loved it but after a few weeks I started to miss my long hair because you can't do anything with it when it's short :( now my hair is one length and to my shoulders. Is there anything I can do to help it grow faster?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair growth and hair health can be improved by eating right and getting all the vitamins and minerals you need.

Try taking a multivitamin, and eating enough protein.

You can limit bad hair behavior too. Don't brush your hair when it's wet, use a style protectant, get it trimmed on a regular basis (6 weeks) to prevent split ends that can lead to more breakage.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• Try rubbing castrol oil into your roots a few hours before you take a bath and then leave it in. Do this once a week and not more because that might damage your hair. I know it sounds weird but I have a friend who swears by it! I tried it myself and I did notice a difference after two weeks!

• I get asked this question all the time "how can I get my hair to grow?" the answer is yes, but for hair to grow the scalp needs to be stimulated. To do this just make sure you brush your hair everyday from the scalp down. Also when you shampoo make sure you massage your scalp good. hope this helps.

• Vitamin b complex

• Eat healthy,use less heat and put oil on your scalp

• Put olive oil in hair

• Biotin and hair formula 37!

any topical treatments DO NOT work